Friday, August 1, 2008

Photo Friday

I was scolded for not putting up more photos, so here are a couple from this week. You might call them craptastic. I'll be better next week, I promise.

Catie has been obsessed with my flip flops this week!



Seriously- check out her belly. That's a big 'un.



We went to Indianola for the National Balloon Classic on Monday- and we only got to see about 8 balloons. The rest cancelled because the ground was too soggy to land. Will and Catie enjoyed themselves anyway! (right- it's not a picture of Will and Catie at the Classic. It's just a balloon.)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Well that's a very pretty shot of the balloon... I'm impressed! LOL at Catie's little pot belly!

I Run in Jeans said...

That pot belly ain't nothin' compared to what I'm totin'--

Anonymous said...

Angie, the belly is nicely balanced by those delicious chunky thighs. It's all about balance...