Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Introducing Skunky

(A little background- Will likes to talk to inanimate objects as though they are animate. Blanket (his blanket if things aren't clicking for you today) is one of his favorite things to have talk- but WE have to do the voice for him. (Oh yeah...Blanket is a he.) He also talks to Dave's hand monsters (I fear I'm painting us as very strange here...), Poly, Tony, Ricky, and Wawa (bears), and his various cars.)

I was awakened this morning by the sounds from the monitor of Will talking to himself in his bedroom. I heard something about spraying, then something about Skunky, then something about he and Skunky being in bed. Curious, I headed to his bedroom to find out what was going on.

Skunky is Will's imaginary skunk friend.

The difference between Skunky and all his other "friends" is that Skunky is not to be seen and Will does Skunky's voice. He still likes me to talk to Skunky, but if I try to be Skunky I get reminded that Will is his voice.

I forsee many fun future blog posts.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, we do LOTS of voices for Miss E... she likes to dictate what we are to say. I would be thrilled if Skunky or someone like him came to our house. It gets tiring!!!

Heather said...

That is too cute...I love his imagination!

Sarah said...

Oooh, this should be fun to watch over the next few months. What will Skunky want to be for Halloween, do you think? ;)

Frannie said...

Um......REALLY? That's amazing to me! Silly Willy! I cannot wait to hear more about the adventures of Skunky and Willy. Do I see a new Noggin show in the works? :)

Kim said...

LOL! Colin is the only one that can hear his froggy or "b" (his blanket) talk. But he makes sure to fil us in and let us know what they say - especially when they ask for ice cream or chocolate! :)