Thursday, May 29, 2008

Tell Me a Story...

Will is obsessed with us telling him stories. He usually gives us a very detailed outline about what he wants to hear (tell me about the time you fell down the stairs because I left a toy at the top and you cut your head and were bleeding), and this morning was no different. Here are some of the stories he asked me to tell:

Tell me a story...

...about the time when Aunt Kim was a big girl and she cried when Aunt Pam took her to a car wash. (this is a version of a true story of Kim being a little girl and my mom taking her through a car wash and Kim cried)

...about the time when I (Will) was a little tiny baby and Laura came to visit me and I peed on her leg. (true story)

...about the time when Laura was an itsy bitsy baby and she came to visit me when I was a big boy and she peed on my leg.

...about the time I was itsy bitsy and I was scared of the L train. (true)

...about when I was a big boy and I took the L train to work and you (Angie) were sad.

...about the time you and I were big kids and we went for a ride on the L.

...about the time you were a little girl and you went for a ride on the city bus and you did not like it.

...about the time Laura was an itsy bitsy baby and she had a big poop and she cried and cried. ("I really like this one!")

1 comment:

Sarah said...

MOG, Angie - that is just too funny. Maybe you should use Will for some inspiration and crank out a few children's books! :D