Friday, May 16, 2008

Photo Friday

I've decided to start Photo Friday since Beans is constantly harassing me for new pictures of the kids. :) However, since I decided to do this just this morning, I only have a couple photos to share from this week and they're probably not all that exciting. Will's been quite the pill about having his picture taken in the past 6 months and I just can't get good ones of him! (I told him I needed to take pictures for Aunt Tina and he actually said, "Sorry, Aunt Tina! I can't do it!") So here you go:






So I guess this means I better start carrying my camera around with me at all times. I don't want to embarass myself! Be on the lookout for some great photos next week because the weather is going to be "fab-lee-ous" (or so Will told me this morning!).

2 comments:

Curt said...

I think you need to get a bigger hat for Catie. Will's is kind of cool, though. :-D

Sara Russell said...

I love the picture of Catie and Bert. It makes me feel like maybe Steve isn't quite so enormous...oh wait...he is! Love the blog!