Thursday, June 12, 2008

Photo Friday

There are two things I'm bummed about this Photo Friday- 1) my camera is not taking great pictures in less-than-desirable lighting, so I got a bunch of nothing this week, and 2) we were (insert your best Matt Foley/Chris Farley voice here) down by the river at Dave's office tonight and I FORGOT MY CAMERA! It's just amazing... Maybe I'll take the kids down in the morning to take some pictures.

So, without further ado, here are the crapolas I got this week...

We made a tent in the living room because we're trying to keep the kids out of the basement as much as possible, what with the asbestos tile, carpet tacks, and cat pee.

Will in the tent








The kids have been fighting over this box all week. Catie won this round.









Do you see the rug at the left in the picture of Catie in the box? We got that last weekend from Sarah and Will LOVES it. I'm so glad she gave it to us! Thanks, Sarah!

I promise to be a better photojournalist this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh you gotta love big blanket forts... Can I come over to play?