Wednesday, June 11, 2008

On a Roll

Will's a very talkative boy. But seriously, today he was taking the cake. I mean there was a verbal stream of consciousness that was never-ending.

We went to get his hair cut-

"...you know there's another Great Clips on Merle Hay Road, but we usually don't go there...where do you keep your suckers?...do you see this shark? Sharks are mean and they don't like people and they'll BITE you and so will crocodiles. Crocodiles like to bite people too...I'm three years old but on Octover (yes, OctoVer) 16 I'll be four years old...where do you keep your suckers?...how old are you?...no, you're not an old lady!...what kind of cake did you have on your birthday?...Oh! I love chocolate! My mommy has some special chocolate in the drawer that she doesn't let me eat...I had an airplane cake for my birthday...where do you keep your suckers?...that's my baby sister Catie, she's one years old...

We went to visit friends with a new baby. On the way there and home-

"...do you think Teddy will want to play with me?...but he probably knows how to sit up...there's Home Depot!...Teddy is a really nice baby! He's a beautiful baby!...what are we going to have for dinner?...OOH! Look at that! It's flooded there!...can we go to McDonald's for dinner?..can we take a bath tonight?...

And on...and on...and on...

And I know I'm missing some of the funniest things he said. I really should keep a note pad nearby at all times.

1 comment:

Heather said...

You gotta love a chatterbox! They are so cute and it is hard to remember the funny things they say! Hey... good day for haircuts... JP got one too! Great Clips! WOO HOO! I heard," Mmm..a yellow sucker. It's WONDERFUL!"