1) Go to Costco and buy industrial-sized vats of Nutella. (They come in 2-packs, which you may think is overkill at first, but will soon realize they know what they're talking about.)
2) Get out yer container of peanut butter, smooth or crunchy. You decide. (Which, by the way, can be purchased in giganto-sized containers that are 46 ounces. Perfect for children who ask for peanut butter at breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, and dinner. And in between. And the mother who may or may not enjoy a peanut butter spoon- a la Joey Tribiani's peanut butter fingers- on occasion...or more.)
** You may want to designate your own peanut butter and Nutella jars. Stay with me...you'll understand.
3) Standing at the kitchen counter, open both the peanut butter and the Nutella.
4) Take a large spoon out of your drawer. No little pansy spoons.
5) Dip your spoon into the peanut butter like you're getting your own peanut butter spoon. Don't be shy.
6) Dip the same peanut butter spoon into the Nutella, covering the peanut butter.
7) Start licking deliberately, getting Nutella and peanut butter in every lick. Take a second as you swirl it around your tongue. Yeah...that's what I'm talkin' 'bout. It's like the best peanut butter cup you've ever had.
8) If you've designated your own peanut butter and Nutella jars, go ahead and dip again. Double-dipping is no problem when it's your own spit! If you haven't, you'll probably end up making more spoons dirty. It's really about conservation here; it just makes sense to have your own jars.
No need to thank me.
* This recipe is gluten-free and vegetarian. :)