Sunday, July 18, 2010

New Beginning?

My mom started a blog (which you may or may not want to check out- http://www.iruninjeans.blogspot.com/ - she's a great writer and very funny when not writing about death) which prompted me to check out my old stomping grounds. I started reading and so enjoyed reminiscing about what the kids were up to A YEAR AGO. Seriously? It's been almost a year since I posted here? Anyway, it reminded me of what a great keeper of memories a blog is, even if people (other than our parents and sisters) don't read it.

So what I’m saying is I think I'm going to start again, but I think it might not totally be about the kids. I toyed with starting a whole new blog, but in all reality it’ll probably end up being MOSTLY about the kids, and why mess with a good thing anyway? I don't know...I'm not trying to get published. It's not like I have to state my thesis.

I do think I need to update my header. That old thing is from, what, over 2 years ago? The kids look a little different. Catie has (more) hair. Will (mostly) wears pants (just not always underwear). But of couse they're still super-cute. You can just imagine until you see my new header. Or check Facebook...where all of my blogging time has been directed and current pictures of the kids have been posted. (Ooh! Can I redirect my Facebook addiction to blogging? That would be nice.)

4 comments:

Molly said...

Welcome back!

SarahinSC said...

Yes Angie! You can replace addictions with new addictions fairly easily! You are an awesome writer so I encourage you to keep blogging. It is such a superior time-sucker when compared with Facebook!

I Run in Jeans said...

Thanks for the props and I'm glad you're inspired to start up your blog again. You're a great writer too! I can't wait to read your stuff. Love,

Sarah @ So Not Donna Reed said...

WOO-HOO! :) Welcome back, ya' slacker. E-mail me some pics if you want me to do a new header for you. ;)