Thursday, May 21, 2009

Heartbreaker



See Lucy there on the right edge of the picture? The one in the black? She loves Will. Loves him. Wanted to wear the same shirt two days in a row because Will told her it was beautiful. Told her dad she is going to marry him. Asked her mom to stop on a picture she had taken at the Christmas party so she could look at "handsome Will". Is nice to Will's baby sister.

At lunch today, Will told me, "Lucy loves me. But I don't love her. I like her."

Poor girl. (Smart boy, though! Forget about girls until you're in college!)

2 comments:

I Run in Jeans said...

This is sooooo sweet! I love that he told Lucy her shirt is beautiful. That sort of thing is irresistible to the ladies. Oh, dear ...

Sarah said...

Poor Lucy...the first of many who will have their dreams dashed when it comes to handsome Will.