Monday, September 8, 2008

What are the Chances?

I have received 2 phone calls this morning.

The first was from my friend Amy, whose son Elliott was diagnosed with Hand, Foot, and Mouth disease this morning. The kids have played with Elliott and his brothers a couple times in the past week.

The second was from my sister-in-law Sarah telling me that Cousin Ethan was diagnosed with Strep Throat this morning. The kids were playing with Ethan and company yesterday.

What are the chances the kids don't catch something? Little? None?

Oh well...kids get sick! What are you going to do? I suppose we should cancel our plans to go to the Y this afternoon just in case.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Fingers crossed that the kids (and YOU!) emerge unscathed!

Heather said...

How is everyone feeling today?