Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Awwww!

Good "awww" of the day: Catie just went through a cognitive growth spurt. She's saying so many more things! Her newest was today- she gave me a big hug and said, "Ah yuh you." Which I'm pretty sure means, "I love you."

Sad "awww" of the day: Will was just so owly today! I figured he must not be feeling well, but he kept insisting that he was fine even though he complained/whined the whole time we were at the mall play area AND while we were at a very fun afternoon play group. Shortly after we got home from playing he told me his tummy didn't feel well. I went to hug him and he was burning up! Took his temperature and it was 102.5. The temperature isn't the "awww"...the fact that his first day of preschool is tomorrow is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sad that Will is sick! Is he upset about missing school today? Grrr... dang germs should stay away from school kids for AT LEAST a month or two! And how sweet that Miss Catie Cat can now say "I love you."