Thursday, September 25, 2008

Photos!

So here's the thing...I really want a new camera. The camera I have is too bulky to be convenient. But Dave doesn't want me to spend the money on a new camera. "Fix your camera, Angie," he says. "We don't need to spend money like that, Angie," he says. "I just spent $200 on a fireplace heater, Angie," he says. (Did I go there? Yep, I went there.)

I confess- I haven't sent it in yet. It's going tomorrow. Catie and I will drop off Will at school and we'll run to the UPS store to get it boxed up and sent. Who knows how long it will take- they have to diagnose the problem first, then agree to fix it for free. Hmmm...maybe they won't agree to the free fixage? Then I'll get my new camera! No. Wait. That's a waste of money. I do hope they fix it. Sort of.

But for now, I'll post some pictures that my sister Christina took this weekend. Enjoy!


Will and me in the gigantic tractor at Cousin John's farm.

Catie Cat at Aunt Lois and Uncle John's

Willy and me sliding down the huge slide at our neighborhood's Beaverdale Fall Festival.

(He wasn't a fan)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Awww! I'm sorry Willy didn't like the slide. Great pics though! I hope they fix the camera for free. If not it may be cheaper to buy a new one!