Sunday, February 15, 2009

Donut Heart



The kids are big fans of They Might Be Giants. BIG fans. They have a couple kids' CDs by the band, and Aunt Tina gave them a greatest hits compilation for Christmas. Will discovered this song- which at first he thought was called "Donut Heart". It's actually "Don't Let's Start".

I can't really think of a much better Saturday afternoon than dancing and singing to TMBG with the kids.

(In the interest of full disclosure- Dave and I really like TMBG too. I find myself singing and humming their kids' songs all day long! So catchy and clever they are. And it's not that annoying kids' music. It's good music with fun, smart kids' lyrics. I can't wait until their next album, "Here Comes Science", is released. Can you tell I'm a fan?)

4 comments:

I Run in Jeans said...

I think there should be a song "Donut Heart." I love the kids' dancing, but I truy enjoyed Dave's the most.

Jeanne said...

I LOVE how Will watches his daddy kick his leg out and then does it too...so sweet! I need to get those albums...can't really jam to Peter and the Wolf... :)

Anonymous said...

My kids just watched this with me and both loved it! I love Will's moves... :)

Nayanna Arts said...

OMG!!!! This is the CUTEST ever! Will looks so big with his cute glasses and Catie is just munchable with that knee bending dance and twirling! Too freaking cute Angie!