Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tidbits

Randomly-

1) Will has discovered the original Star Wars movies. He is in LOVE.

2) Catie's 2nd birthday is coming up, so I decided to buy her a potty...you know, to get things going. She went on it twice yesterday! Nothing today, which is to be expected. I'm totally not pushing it, as I actually believe that kids will potty train when they're ready. I can train her at two, but unless she's ready I'll have to ask/tell her to go potty, and that just means that I'm the one trained!

3) We're having a little(ish) family birthday party (like we always have- I love it!) for the C-Cat on February 14. We were deciding between a ladybug cake and a butterfly cake- the butterfly won. It'll look something like this

but with pink and purple and yellow. Catie got some adorable butterfly wings for Christmas that she'll don for the party.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Oh! That cake will be perfect! As will Catie-Cat. :)

Carol said...

oohh... I like the cake! and the colors you are doing are my fave!

jen geigley said...

CUTE cake!

Sarah said...

That cake is adorable - perfect for the Catie Cat! :D I'm cracking up over Will's love of Star Wars. Just as long as he outgrows it eventually...unlike my BIL... ;)