Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Florida

Since I have to post daily for the rest of the month, I'll share a couple Florida pictures at a time. I'm crafty like that.

We had a great time! If you were to ask Will, his favorite part of the trip was swimming in the pools. But guess what? I don't have any pictures of that from my camera (my mom does and she did send them to me, but I haven't downloaded them onto my computer yet), so you'll get some Disney Magic Kingdom pictures today. We did have a good time, but the kids didn't have as much fun as I would have hoped. Will's favorite part of the day was the Monorail. We could have paid $12 to park, then rode the Monorail all day and he would have been happy. Anywho...

The Bower family in front of Cinderella's castle


The fam on the It's a Small World ride (I realize Catie's not looking. She was there though)


Catie and Aunt Tina waiting in line for the jungle cruise ride


Will and Grandpa Curt (or, as Catie named him, Pumpkin)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe someday Will can WORK on the monorail, sounds like a good summer college job!