Wednesday, March 18, 2009

#1

After being (not naggingly) prodded by Mom to get my patootie in shape and post on the blog again, I have decided to do a series of posts today as I think of all the things I've been meaning to post and then forget.

Post #1-

I went out to dinner last night and Dave was home with the kids. He put Catie to bed and let Will stay up for a bit. Dancing with the Stars was on the TV (Dave claims it was because I was DVRing it, but I know he likes to watch it too) and Will was quietly watching it for about 20 minutes. I asked him about it this morning and he told me that he didn't want to watch it at ALL, but his friend Germ (you know, the imaginary friend) wanted to watch so Will had to turn toward the TV so Germ could see it.

I'd like to watch it today, so I'll see if Germ wants to watch with me.

No comments: